I joined in the Harvest of Friends blog party at the Dancing on Weathered Ground Blog which I found The Farmer's Daughter Blog.
1. What is your favorite thing to snack on while you’re blogging? Cheese and crackers
2. What is one thing you wouldn’t want to live without? My dog romeo and cat sammy - wait that’s two things- okay My pets
3. Beach, Mountains or Farm? Hmm… I like were I am at- maybe a bit more if I could buy the house next door (for the land, rent the house out)and have a total urban farm
4. What’s your least favorite chore/household duty? Yes.
5. Who do people say you remind them of? John Belushi or Tony Soprano. Don’I have a clue why.
6. Prefer parties and socializing or staying at home with the fam? I party like its 1999.
7. What’s your all time favorite movie? I am the guy who watches Chick Flicks- Steel Magnolias would probably be #1, followed by Terms of Endearment. Yes I always cry at the sad parts. Very embarrassing.
8. Do you sleep in your make up or remove it like a good girl every night? I don’t wear make up. Am a boy. Sometimes I shower before bed.
9. Do you have a hidden talent or a deep desire to learn something that you’ve never had a chance to learn? What is it? Acting. I once was very interested in it.
10. What’s one strange thing you’re really good at? Deep frying turkeys.
11. What first attracted you to your spouse? Good sense of humor. That and if they don’t laugh the first time they see me naked.
12. What is something you love to smell? Fresh baked sugar cookies. Or the smell of a pork roast cooking.
13. Tell something about you that you know irritates people. As much as I work to irritate people I am always surprised when I am successful.
14. When you have extra money (HA!) what’s the first thing you think to do with it? One word- Vegas
15. Are you a silent laugher or a loud laugher? Loud.
16. Where is your favorite place to shop? Ikea. REI
17. What’s one thing you’d do more often if you had more time? Travel
18. Are you a big spender or frugal? While I am frugal I love Vegas.
19. Who is your favorite character of all time (from a movie or book)? (Can’t be real) Hard to say- Noxema Jackson from To Wong Foo, Many Thanks, Julie Newmar (yup- old Rob wants to be a very tall, black drag queen)
20. Would you want to be famous? Sure, why not. If in this world Emeril can be famous, why not I?