Tuesday, February 2, 2010

A Two-Fer!!!

Out of a thrift store candlestick and what I assume was a planter, I made two things-


A Tea light holder

A desk lamp.

I drilled a hole on the bottom of the planter for a lamp shade adapter, attached said adaptor, and decided it would look better if I drilled a series of holes around it. And I think it does! Makes a great little lamp for my desk in the mess room, helps me see the bills when I pay them (downside).



Since you are here, why not enter my blog-iversary giveaway for a $15 Lowes gift card?

2 comments:

The 4 Bushel Farmgal said...

VERY impressive! That's quite an elegant lamp.
I would never have thought to separate the candlestick like that. I'll have to start looking at things with my eyes open - duh!

Anonymous said...

Awesome candlestick lamp base - you have a great eye!