Thursday, February 4, 2010

Greenhouse Dreams!


I can't wait! Every year I cash in my change (Yes I am one of those freaks who puts change in a jar every night) I then use it to buy myself something extravagant on my birthday. Or I use it at Christmas. This time it's my turn! I ordered a greenhouse I found on sale at IVG Stores. But Rob, what about your plans to turn the old EZ Up frame into a greenhouse. Well, that was a bust. And I got an email it has been shipped! So I will be able to start my tomatoes, Squash etc in a greenhouse this year. Hopefully the plastic behemoth is here soon. as for the old EZ up frame... i will probably use it as a storage building, Anybody got some spare tarps?
And yes... you may now address me as "Farmer Rob"

3 comments:

Lisa Nelsen-Woods said...

That is one sweet little greenhouse and I am more than jealous. I don't have room for one in my backyard.

I have a little award for you on my blog.

Chile said...

Cool! Or maybe I should say, HOT! Looking forward to hearing all about how it expands your growing options.

Susanna a.k.a. Cheap Like Me said...

That's great! My husband was just eyeing a little greenhouse in the Costco coupon book ...