Saturday, April 9, 2011

URBAN HOMESTEADING 2.0


As usual I am a little late to the party:I am still reading the first book!
From the Take back Urban Homesteading FB Page:

The publishers of Urban Homesteading: Heirloom Skills for Sustainable Living is being threatened by the Dervaes' lawyers as the book is launching. For an entire week we will spread the word about the book via fb, blogs, and the web. Here is the web page link for ordering the book: http://urban-homesteading.org/

Be sure to order the book directly from their website so they get the full profit. If you buy from Amazon then Amazon will get a cut of the profit.


Like I said, I am in the middle of the first UH Book by Rachel Kaplan. So it will be a week or so until I order the second. I do like the phrase/subtitle "Heirloom Skills for Sustainable Living".

No comments: