Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Now I know how Sally FIelds feels



You like me... Snfff.... you really like me!



Yes folks the impossible has happened. Meadowlark picked me for an Arte y Pico award



My first blog award! Did someone call my mother?



I feel just like Sally Fields! Anyway, I'm supposed to pass on the award to five blogs I love. So here are the rules -
1. Pick five (5) blogs that you consider deserve this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also for contributing to the blogging community, no matter what language.
2. Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.
3. Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her or him the award itself.
4. Award-winner and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of Arte y Pico blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award.











Pick 5? hmmmmm
1- Melanie of Bean Sprouts She is doing wonderful things in England with her allotment, her chickens and children.Reading her blog is like reading a James Herriot novel- absolute joy!
2-Josh Foss and his MetroHippie Blog - this former HGTV design Star contestant keeps it green givng all the dope on green construction, products and lifestyles
3-Burban Mom on Going Green blog- she chronicles the everyday struggle of a suburban mother dealing with life, a child, and trying to reduce her carbon footprint
4-Verde of Justice Desserts Wife to Mr Greenjeans for 21 years, two great daughters-blogging about Urban Homesteading in an uncertain world
and last but no means at all least:
5-Jennifer at Tiny Old House blog, fun watching what progress they are making on their house and how she does it green!

So there you have it- My five pics for the Arte y Pico blog award

No comments: