I decided to tackle another form of indoor gardening- Mushrooms! I got a couple of starter kits from Back To the Roots, and so far so easy to grow Oyster Mushrooms in your kitchen or a closet or any dark cool space in your home. Just cut some slits in the bag, and soak in a bucket of water for 24 hours, put back in the handy card board box, mist twice a day (the hard part!) and very shortly you should have your first crop of mushrooms!
Some of the features of the Mushroom kit:
- Up to 1 1/2 lbs per crop (pearl oyster mushrooms)
- Multiple crops (at least 2, though some have got up to 4!)
- Grow your first crop in as little as 10 days!
- Just 3 Easy Steps - Open, Mist, and Harvest (spray mister included).
- All indoors - just set on a kitchen window sill and mist twice a day (mister included)
- The soil inside is 100% recycled coffee grounds - safe & sustainable
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed