Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Pilot's B2P Gel Pen


Sometimes it pays to go to the office supply store... I had to run to Staples to get an ink cartridge and some paper, and I found these nifty little pens from Pilot. Called B2P (Bottle 2 Pen) they are the worlds first pen made from recycled bottles. In fact, not only are they made from recycled bottles, they are also refillable! And there is more... they carry a whole line of B2P pens- from gel ink to Permanent Markers to White Board Markers, even mechanical pencils! A whole line of earth friendlier pens and pencils. So here is hoping that other pen companies jump on the the green bandwagon. And I must say, the pen feels comfortable in my hand, the ink flows nice, and I really like the refillable part. Just in time for back to school!

1 comment:

Judy T said...

My daughter and I were looking at these last night. Of course, with the refills costing as much as a new pen, I wonder how many people will actually bother to refill them. Of course, maybe I'm just cynical.
Judy