Sharon's Independence Days Challenge- Year two, week 31
1. Plant something: Nope
2. Harvest something: Potatoes, Carrots
3. Preserve something: Froze Thanksgiving leftovers to use later
4. Reduce Waste (recycle, reuse, reduce, repair or compost something): Made a lit Christmas ornament out of a bottle and some LED Lights-
5. Preparation and Storage: Got the new light fixtures for the garage, started installing
6. Build Community Food Systems: Trying to talk Mom’s apartment manager into installing dome P-Patches
7. Eat the Food (cook or eat something new): Potatoes, Used thanksgiving leftovers- Used gravy for Biscuits and Gravy, Used Cranberry Cream Cheese dip as a filling for Stuffed French toast, Ate braised turkey, made some Crispy Fried duck ( A favorite Thai dish) out of leftover duckling
Melinda’s Growing Challenge: Did no growing this week or seed saving.
Meat Free Mondays: Ate the normal muffin at coffee, Mac and Cheese for lunch, Soup and salad for dinner. Fruit for dessert.
Ditch The Disposables - I should take more time off work! No sins this week! A lot easier when you don’t have to have your mug with you or you eat at restaurants real silver and cups
Buy Hand challenge: Taking a break this week from gift making, but I did buy Martin's present from a pawn shop!
Deep Fried Spaghetti
1 week ago