Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Vacation



Well the day I live for every year is finally here- 1st day of vacation!!! I got my laptop, And I am ready to have a few days off. Not planning on going too much- the only trip planned is my cousins daughter's wedding in Oregon. Probably make some jerky, mow the yard, cut some blackberry canes,clean the garage- Jesus I thought it was a vacation?!?


No Griswold trips here. No ocean liners, no plane trips. No Shit!

Yup. Just me and a lot of time to do work around this old barn.

Now you know why they call me Mr. Excitement.

A little vacation music for you- I had a huge crush on the Go-Go's especially Belinda Carlisle

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Rob, I like your blog and your comments on Crunchy's website. Your vacation sounds heavanly, I love to just "putter", and I love to clean my garage (weird). Also, I had to write to you, b/c I have memories of my Grandma using that deodorant that you stick your fingers in :-}. Go-Go's always rule, great post! Jen from Socal

Michael said...

Nature is the best healer, so when you are tired or drained from running the mad race or chasing the American dream, the best idea is to choose a peaceful place for .Florida Keys Vacation Rentals.

Houseboat vacations are best enjoyed with the family. Vacationing is simply the best way to relax and get together in a paradise such as the Florida Keys. You can take charge of your own houseboat and travel around the gorgeous islands There are beautiful resorts facing the sea to add more beauty and thrill to your trip