Friday, June 6, 2008

Tribute to a legend!!!

Chickiness Crunchiness

A TOAST!(this is where you throw a slice of toast at your computer monitor) Here's to the one and only Crunchy CHicken or as I like to call her Chicky!


Although I have only "known" you a short while I appreciate you showing me the error of my consumeristical ways with the "buy nothing challenge".


I appreciate your wit, your sense of humor and your ability to sniff out the bullshit.


So here's to your insane challenges, your diva cups, and your boob bags/balls and your butter shaker, babe! SALUT!
Visit the Tribute to Crunchy blog and donate to "Goods for Girls" You will feel better. Really!

2 comments:

Green Bean said...

Oh yeah! The ability to sniff out bullshit. I love that about Crunchy too!

ruchi said...

Hee hee. Chickiness Crunchiness. We need to find more of her species!