Tuesday, February 15, 2011

My New Tool!


After reading about Pick Punch on Condo Blues, or at least I think it was a blurb she left in a face book message, I think it was Lisa... anywayI knew I wanted one. It came and I immediately made two picks for my ukelele's. I wont torment y'all and entertain with uke music, but just had to show you my neat new toy that recycles/re-uses old gift cards and credit cards. I am also thinking about business so I will probably make earrings to sell on etsy as well. Maybe small Christmas ornaments? Thanks Lisa (I think) for the link to Pick Punch!

4 comments:

Lisa Nelsen-Woods said...

You are very welcome Rob!

condo Philippines said...

Nice tool. Like it too.

Paula M

Ray Brickman said...

Yeah, nice tool!

lisa_d said...

I think, I'm gonna like that tool too because I have a small office at my Avida condo in Cebu. :)