Tuesday, February 22, 2011

My 5 Things


The 4 Bushel Farm had a great post about 5 things you don't leave home without. She got it from her neighbor who writes My Full Time Life.

"5 Things I don't leave home without:"

My Glasses- I am blind as a bat. Extremely Myopic since the 4th grade. I did wear contacts, but as my luck would have it, seemed to develop astigmatism some where along the way. And before the new "Contacts for Astigmatism" were developed.

My Reusable Stainless steel mug (AKA Muggsly)- Cause you never know when you want a cuppa.

My Backpack- or as I call them "Purses for Dudes" (hey I need something to hold my empty Muggsly)

My Cell phone- cause I might need to take a crappy picture. You never know what you will see.

My Diabetes medication and Glucose Tablets- well duhh.

3 comments:

The 4 Bushel Farmgal said...

Hello, my thrifty Homesteading friend!!!
Thanks for playing along! It's great to see Muggsly again, and I agree that a cell phone's redeeming quality is the ability to take a picture upon necessity ;)

Maria said...

Hi Rob, the 4Bushel Farmgal pointed me to you!! Love your list and your blog! I like to consider myself a "steader" on a small scale!

Robj98168 said...

Welcome my 4 bushel homesteader- Yup the list gave Muggsly the opportunity to show off again!

Welcome Maria- Homesteaders are always welcome here no matter what size their stead is!