Sharon's Independence Days Challenge Year 3, week 34
1. Plant something: Garlic
2. Harvest something: more Red Cayenne Peppers, some late cucumbers, apples
3. Preserve something Making and freezing apple tarts. Made some more pepper flakes
4. Waste Not: Took out some of my “made from junk” lanterns to take to the Aglow arts festival from last years festival
5: Want not: Got a new umbrella and a reusable lunch sack from a group at work. Is SWAG. Need to fix it up ala Condo Blues.
6. Preparation and Storage: Cleaned out the pantry- local food drive
7. Build Community Food Systems: donated some food for a food drive.
8. Eat the food (cook something new): Cucumber salad
Deep Fried Candy Bars
3 days ago