- Celebrate Arbor Day in a personal way by planting a tree yourself. It is an act of optimism and kindness, a labor of love and a commitment to stewardship.
- Read a book about trees. Learn to identify trees in your yard and neighborhood.
- Enjoy the outdoors. Visit a local park or take a nature hike.
- Attend a class on tree and plant care.
- Volunteer with a local tree-planting organization.
You'll meet new people and make a difference in your community. How do you plan to celebrate Arbor Day?
It's that time again.
You know my balls are itching to be given away! MySeedballz that is. Seed Ballz are something I discovered at last yearsFlower and garden show. One thing I like about them is they arehand-rolled in the USA by people with disabilities. And I am for anything thing that grows and gives disabled persons a job. I am giving away two packages this year- 1 basil mix package and 1 sweet pea mix package. Of course, as with all my giveaways entry is so very easy- just reply to this post with a comment. That's it. Two winners will be picked on Friday, April 10th. 6pm. So enter and you too can say you have me by theballs!