Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Rant and rave, Rock and Roll

Sorry I didn't mean to get on a rant here, but I do have some strong feelings time to time. I don't see how people can be so blind to the enviorment, economics, political issues. I need to do a hack or something. OR something crafty. I am going to Walla Walla WA. to help put up a fence for Martin's (Big roommate) Mom and Dad. We are renting a Mini-Van to take along four dogs and three humans. Two of the humans and three of the canines will be sleeping in said van. So that takes out some of the sting of driving clear across the state to perform work. Three people van-pooling across Washington state, to the heart of Bush Country, and saving the cost of the hotel. YeeHaw- good times, good times! So I wont be blogging for a couple of days

No comments: