Monday, March 24, 2008

BLUE DAY

Here it is a sunny day and I am depressed- Going to cal the vet's office and arrange for Tuffy to be put down. HE suffered all weekend- would hardly eat, just slept on the his pillow on the couch most all weekend. Poor little guy! Have gotten nothing done all week, except for canceling my newspaper since the carrier doesn't think he needs to put the paper on the front porch, with no plastic wrapper, and the Seattle Times assured me this will happen. The funny part is he just throws it in the driveway, in a puddle, making the wrapper useless. Service is no longer number1 at the Seattle Times. So subscribers like me won't put up with it! Besides... I can read the paper online and later if they want people to subscribe, I will do it that way. One less plastic bag a day!

No comments: