It has been a while since I told what I have seen others posting about around the "interwebs", so for today I thought we would take a quick peak at other's pages:
- Over at Savvy Housekeeping, she blogged about how Amber did a complete porch make over for under $40!
- Lisa at condo blues made a cool LOLCat inspired BBQ cover to cover her cheeseburger macheen!
- Mellow at A Life Unproccessed explains why we should eat the peel!
- Erica at Northwest Edible Life asks if you would Rub lard all over your face, and explains why you should!
- and finally at Inside Urban Green, Scientists in South Korea are developing a farming system that could allow food to be grown in any climate!