Friday, March 26, 2010

What's on your IPOD?



Ipods, ep3 Players, Elecronic recording devices. LOL I am technology deprived! I know that downloading music is the modern green way. But, Rob is a guy who still likes ALBUMS. LOL. But if I had an IPOD, I would have AMY WINEHOUSE- REHAB on it. Amy Winehouse? That ICON for personal healthcare? Yes. Say what you want about Ms. Winehouse, she has a great voice and song style. She is no Stevie Nicks, (but then who is?) Anyway she would be on my IPOD list, as would Ms.Nicks and Fleetwood Mac, but no matter I am still missing 8 track players and cassette players in my car- I don't have one of these devices- lol I have one car that has an AM (Only)Radio. Maybe I need one of these:
Lawrence Welk had a record player in his car!! This was a Chrysler Feature that didn't pan out!

No comments: