Friday, October 18, 2013

Oh no she didn't...

Martha Stewart. Homemaker. Media Mogul. Former model and Felon.

I totally get Miss Martha. I mean, after all the tagline of my blog is "a bit like Martha Stewart... only with more testosterone". But really Martha- picking on me and my fellow bloggers???

I was alerted to this by my friend and colleague, Lisa, of Condo Blues and the Lazy Budget Chef Fame. She feels Martha had stomped on her and others who write instructional blogs. And she is not alone. Martha did. just watch the video below:

I must say I get many great ideas from Ms. Stewart. And a few dumb ones. But to go attack a group of people who try to emulate you and be just like you is... well, criminal. Soooo... maybe The Hallmark Channel wasn't wrong after all. You have outlived your usefulness.

And maybe Lisa and I are just having hurt feelings. But you know it stings when an idol says stupid things about you, and I can tell you I learn more from blogs like Condo Blues and Lazy Budget Chef than I ever did from Martha Stewart.

And Romeo and Buddy think her French bulldogs are stuck up.

1 comment:

Lisa Nelsen-Woods said...

Rob you are the best! And the self watering planter I built from your instructions is hands down better than anything I leaned from her.