Friday, October 5, 2012

Independance Days Challenge Update for the week of 10/5



Very bad week Poor little Buddy some how compressed a disk in his back and had to have surgery on his spine. so it has been a week of daily trips to the veterinary hospital in Tacoma. Buddy came through ok so now it is turning my living room into a pet rehab clinic 

Plant:  nothing
Harvest: Tomatoes, mint
Preserve: Dehydrated Mint leaves
Prepare:  Still updating my Laundry/Pantry/Mudroom
Local Foods: Bought some locally made candy at the farmers market
Community: Went to  city council meeting to speak and show my support for an off-leash dog park in my city 
Making Do (Repair, Re-Duce, Re-Use, Recycle): Used up some decorative tissue leftover from my cousin's birthday present to decoupage some frames; the usual recycling, composting

No comments: