Monday, October 29, 2012

A Tasty Little Sandwich


I came home from work Saturday night and was I ever hungry... so I made simple little sandwich I read about a month or so ago. A quick and easy little muffin sandwich that is a great fast breakfast or a filling late night supper or just a good snack...

I call it the HAC

THE HAC (Ham, Apple and Cheese)

An English muffin, split
some finely sliced apple, cored
3 or four slices of thin sliced deli ham or prosciutto or canadian bacon
one slice of Swiss cheese
a tablespoon or so of Dijon mustard

Spread the mustard on the top half of the muffin- on the bottom half, layer the ham, the apple and the cheese, and top with the "mustardy" top half. Toast at 350 degrees for 5 minutes or put in a sandwich press until the cheese is melted.

No comments: