Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Pig Kisses... A cookie Elvis would love


I was sitting around, without much to do, and started thinking about cookies and how I could kick my peanut butter kisses up a notch... so of course I thought "BACON". So in true Elvis fashion I came up with a   cookie I simply call Pig Kisses

PIG KISSES
1 c. peanut butter, smooth or crunchy (I use a 16 oz. Jar of Adams "no stir" Crunchy and double the recipe)
1 egg
1 tsp. vanilla
1 c. sugar
12 strips of bacon cooked and crumbled
 Combine above ingredients. Roll into small balls, about 1 inch. Place on a cookie pan lined with parchment paper, Bake at 350 degrees until done (about 7-10 minutes). Top with a Hershey's Kiss while cookies are still warm. Let Cool on pan or place in a refrigerator for 10-15 minutes
(Note there is no flour in this recipe. Not an omission on my part- just doesn't call for it! So happy Gluten free cookie break!)