Thursday, April 10, 2008

One more for the road!

Wow! Three posts -one day!!! In case you haven't noticed, I have added a few helpful links-
Top Creative Recycling Projects and Recycling Ideas and Recycling Craft Projects are some great sites that you can get some crafty ideas for recycling things around the house. My favorites are making Magazine Files/Racks out of cereal boxes and patio light covers made out of water bottles and soda bottles. How to Make a Solar Power Generator for Less Than $300 is one of my favorite DIY pages. Use the sun to power many of your appliances and laptops! And then make Pete's homemade Air Conditioner and turn off that expensive unit- I am working on a 12 volt version of this to go in the car and could be powered with the solar power generator - wow A/C in the 66 Plymouth!

CHALLENGES UPDATE:
FIrst Ms. Chicken's challenge- I sinned again. I went to Lowe's and bought $27 of lumber to put up the closet door in the office. But I also reused lumber in that project as well, though

Chile's Cut the Crap Challenge- I have made a lot of progress clearing out the office- It is now all in the dining room! But i need to clear out before organising so that is good. And I am painting and adding a closet at the same time!

1 comment:

Chile said...

Ha! You've fallen into the "shuffle the clutter" trap. Been there, done that. :)