Thursday, April 3, 2008

FAREWELL OLD VIDEO GAME CABINET

You have served me well. Well at least you held and old computer and monitor.
YEA!!! Some one came and took the cabinet! WhoHooo! I hope they get much enjoyment out of it. I wonder if they looked at it and thought "Hmmm...That would make a good cabinet to put a computer in" That is the trouble with putting things out on the sidewalk with a free sign on them- you never know what the people intend for them! I hope they take it to the next level, hack wise that is.

CRUNCHY CHICKEN WOMMAN CHALLENGE DAY 3
This must be what quitting smoking is like. I have the basic urge to go and buy something. I had to go pick up a prescription at Bartell's today- I love that store. The nicely stocked shelves were calling to me - but I was good and said Get behind me evil consumer goods- I ain't buying! We'll see how the weekend goes <>. Luckily I have a car club meeting on Saturday, and my aunt and uncles 40th anniversary party/breakfast on Sunday morning and already have a gift for them. Thank god for re-gifting- the finest form of Re-cycling!!!




No comments: