Friday, March 7, 2014

Oatmeal Peanut Butter K9 Cookies

I have yet to see a dog not like these Oatmeal peanut butter cookies for Dogs. Slightly sweet, from the honey, my dogs go nuts for them. Very popular at our recent B-Town Dog Bake Sale, I cannot count how many have wanted the recipe.


Oatmeal Peanut Butter K9 Cookies 
½ cup of oatmeal
1 tablespoon of peanut butter
½ tablespoon of water
1 large egg
⅛ teaspoon of cinnamon
½ teaspoon of honey

Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.  It really does not matter what order you mix your ingredients together these are dog treats not a wedding cake. I personally started with the oatmeal and then mixed in the cinnamon. After the cinnamon I decided to drizzle in the honey and stirred it together. Then came the peanut butter which I also mixed in before adding the water and egg. I stirred the mixture together really well to ensure that all of the oatmeal was covered. Spoon drop cookies onto a cookie sheet covered with parchment paper.  Bake for 20 minutes or until the bottoms are a golden brown.

No comments: