Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Bacon Cinnamon Rolls


Drool. I came across these from a Bacon Calendar I got for Christmas- These are super easy to make.

Bacon Cinnamon Rolls:
1 tube of Cinnamon rolls
8 slices of bacon

Separate and unroll one tube of cinnamon rolls, unrolling each cinnamon roll. Slightly precook bacon in the Microwave for 1-2 minutes (if you like your bacon well done.

 Lay one slice of bacon on top of each cinnamon roll and roll it back up pressing the dough together as needed. Place on a greased cookie sheet. Bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes or until rolls are browned and bacon is completely cooked. Spread frosting from the cinnamon rolls package on top of rolls while still hot.

I went a bit crazy and thought, what if I use Nutella instead of the frosting... So.... I did!!! Even more wonderful!!!

No comments: