Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Christmas Tree Alternatives 2013

It's time for my annual list of Christmas Tree Alternatives. Not that I have anything against fresh cut trees. But there have to be alternatives for those who don't like fresh cut trees, those who are adainst cutting down a tree for decoration, and even those who are allergic (myself included- I touch evergreens and break out in a rash so no gin martini's for me!). It really doesn't matter what a tree is made of, it's the memories and the ornaments that make it a Christmas Tree!

My Friend Mellow, and her family made this wonderful Copper Tree, that should last a lifetime.
I have seen Branch trees used for Halloween and Easter... Never thought of them for Christmas!
Here's one for the Gardeners: Use a Tomato Trellis as a tree!

How about a tree made from Pallets???
 
 Or maybe string?
One of my favorites- the Driftwood tree
OR JUST USE WHAT YOU HAVE LYING AROUND THE HOUSE!!!


No comments: