Tuesday, November 8, 2011

The A to Z of Rob

The A to Z Guide to Me

I'm stealing this meme from my Deanna over at the blog Crunchy Chicken. Because I like stealing ideas!

Age: 51. Just the right age to be

Bed size: Full. Would prefer a queen but don't have the room

Chore I hate: Just about anything that involves cleaning.

Dogs: Romeo- 6 years old going on 1 year. A cocka-poo (cocker spaniel/ poodle mix)

Essential start to my day: Walking romeo.

Favorite color: Depends- Green, but in cars I really like red

Gold or silver: Neither.

Height: 5'6".

Instruments I play: Fumble at playing the Ukulele, and I play one mean kazoo.

Job title: Maintenance Plumber A. Don't have a clue what the "A" stands for.

Kids: None - unless you count Romeo

Live:Burien, WA; Kent, WA; Pacific, WA; Algona, WA; Fairdale, N.D.

Mother's name: Darlene. AKA BIG NURSE, Little Lu and Auntie Darlene

Nicknames: Bob, Bosee, Boof (dont ask).

Overnight hospital stays:Lessee- since I was born... Pneumonia, Congestive Heart Failure

Pet Peeve: Other Drivers. Assholes who take two parking spaces

Quote from a movie: "Well, you know what they say: if you don't have anything nice to say about anybody, come sit by me!"

Right or left handed: Righthanded

Siblings: None. But i Do have over 50 1st cousins!

Time I wake up: 9:00 AM

Underwear: Boxer shorts.

Vegetable I hate: Eggplant.

What makes me run late: Too many things on my plate.

X-rays I've had: Dental Xrays, chest x-rays, leg, hand, Upper GI,Colonoscopy.

Yummy food I make: Um, everything?

Zoo animal: Puppies? Chipmunks! Oh I know... Polar Bears!

No comments: