Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Bicycle Inspired Desk Chair

Ever since our family doctor, who told a young Rob, you need to get your fat ass on a bicycle seat, I have pondered this dilemma for years, how to get on a bicycle seat without doing all the work and balancing crap. Today I have come up with it... my Bicycle inspired desk chair. I took the seat off of a desk chair I found at the thrift store, cut off the bracket, and was left with the poles that go up and down. On problem was, they were in the down position. No matter. I simply drilled a hole in the the outer pole, near the bottom, and one near the top, and then one in the inner pole for the seat heigth. Then I attached an old Bicycle seat on that pole. Now I sit on my bike seat whenever. Hope your happy, Doc!
I only party down with the best at:



Hump Day link

No comments: