Monday, September 30, 2013

IDEAS FOR DOG "HOWL"-OWEEN COSTUMES

That time of year when I try to come up with ideas for costumes for the boys- found some great inspiration too.
Ghost Dog
This would work if I could keep the sheet on the dogs. Pretty simple though. three holes, two for they eyes, on for the snout.

HEADLESS HORSEMAN:
Pretty simple- all you need is a harness, some felt and a Ken or barbie doll minus the head. Also you could do a cowboy or just about anything that rides a horse!

GANGSTA THUG DOG

Another easy costume- if you have a hoodie that fits your dog. A little swag around the neck fo' shizzle

FRUIT OF THE LOOM DOG:
Here's a costume for wine-y dogs. Turn them into the pre-pressed product with either green or purple balloons taped together and pinned by their stems to a cloth coat. Cut large grape leaves out of green felt and attach them to the dog collar.

Romeo was a cat one year- Buddy has never gone howl-oweening before. I think I have it narrowed down. But I think these are great costumes one and all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I got what you mean , thanks for posting .Woh I am happy to find this website through google. dog hoodie