Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Industrial Kleenex Cozy

Ok I know it doesn't look cozy- but it goes with the industrial look in my master bath, (remember the soap holder?) Anyway, I got ruthlessly stole the idea from the Feb/Mar 2008 issue of Ready Made magazine- Just cut a 2" hole in the bottom of a paint can (or a coffee can) with a hole saw, file the edges and shove a square box of tissue in through the bottom it. Not that I am a big user or fan of Kleenex, but occasionally I need it.
I only party down with the best at:



Hump Day link



3 comments:

H2 said...

very sleek. I'm going to make one.

The Cheap Vegetable Gardener said...

I have always complained about the lack of manly kleenex boxes. Looking at the manliest one I could find on my desk...brown with some leaves on it.

Though add a little fake rust and grease and you could add even a bit more appeal.

Nikki said...

Very nice! Thanks for linking it! :)