Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Look who came back!

Just like a dog who runs off, you don't see for days, and comes back after you get adjusted, get a new dog.. well... Look who came back:

MUGGSLY!!!


When I was walking the dog this morning, One of the Landscapers at Town Square Park stopped me and said "I think I have something that belongs to you- reached into his truck and brought out Muggsly! The landscaper said that he was working where I parked my truck on Friday, said he saw something shiny roll of my truck and found Muggsly. He also said he knew I walked here everyday so he picked Muggsly up and kept him until he saw me today.

The only damage to Number 1 was part of the lid broke off- still useable, just the part where you grab it for removal.

You know, it's silly, but there are some differences between Number 1 and Number 2- the handle on number 1 is a rubber type material and has a different feel than Number 2-which is a plastic type material. No. 1 fits my hand better it does.


So now I have two Muggsly's- I guess they will be all right together.

Hope they don't breed- or maybe I do- then I can sell Muggsly's all over the place.

4 comments:

Farmer's Daughter said...

How funny!

Fleecenik Farm said...

I'd keep an eye those two. They seem very cozy together. You could end up with a littler of muggslies;)

Beth E-R said...

Such a heartwarming reunion story - a man and his favorite mug - together again!

Beth of Salvage Studio

Lisa Nelsen-Woods said...

I hope Mugglesy the First isn't mistreating Mugglesy Jr. for almost taking his place.

Welcome home Mugglesy!