Wednesday, September 16, 2009

"Scuse me- you look just like my Milk Man"


I haven't heard that since I was a little kid.

Since the city muthas (my term for The City Council) wont let me keep a goat or two or a cow in my back yard, I have resorted to Milk Delivery. Locally produced hormone free milk from local happy cows. You see the Smith Brothers Dairy, a local milk dairy, delivers milk to my doorstep, along with other products that I use and like. Saves me those last minute trips out the door as well. And I figure since Marty, my milk man is going down the road anyway (he delivers to the school up the street) He may as well stop in here on the way. Along with milk I can get get Tillamook Cheddar Cheese(Made in Tillamook Oregon), butter, local free range organic eggs, Coffee (Tully’s, another local company), yogurt and butter. I was raised on Smith Brothers Milk Delivery as a kid- glad to see they deliver to my address.
Now, if I could get my morning coffee delivered to me, with a danish...Hmmmm....
Do they still have Milk Delivery in your Area? Do you use it?

No comments: