Sunday, September 20, 2009

New Challenge

"Santa Crunchy"

Buy Hand for the Holidays Challenge - 2009

Never one to back down from a challenge or a chance to paint a beard and mustache on Crunchy's picture, I accepted her new challenge, Buy Hand for the Holidays
Shouldn't be too hard as I did this last year, via Bean-Sprouts Make your own Christmas gifts challenge. Last year I made and gave away homemade brandy, jerky, cocoa, and made lots of great stuff for my mom, martin, friends etc. I expect to do no less this year with the exception of snuggies blankets for a few. If I could sew decently I could make them, but that is out. So either I come up with something else or just buy the damn things. Now ain't that a nice holiday sentiment? "Here is your damn snuggie. Merry Christmas!"

1 comment:

Crunchy Chicken said...

I just wanted to state for the record that I look much better when I grow out a full beard than is depicted here.