Friday, September 11, 2009

Goodbye Muggsly


Well after over ten years it has finally happened... I left Muggsly on the box of the Pick Up and he fell off while driving. Snnnnf. When I went to get my coffee this morning at Burien Press... It felt so odd not to have my mug with me. I feel like part of my body is gone, But not to worry I have a line on a new Muggsly, hopefully.
Good Bye Old Friend. You have served me and the earth well. I only hope someone finds you and uses you faithfully.
PS FROM ROB: I just found out I won an ebay auction for a new muggsly! Phew, I won't be dislocated for long!

5 comments:

Chile said...

Rob, I am so sorry for your loss. I'm stunned at how you can giddily replace your old friend so easily.

Will you name it Muggsly II?

Jenni said...

RIP Muggsly, you kept many paper coffee cups (and ridiculous hot sleeves) out of land fills! Good job

Sam said...

Goodbye Muggsly. Hope life is good in the great big cup in the sky.

And Rob, you certainly move fast and recover from losses even faster.

Robj98168 said...

Chile, Beany- Life goes on and so does a new mug. I was thinking Muggsly Jr but if not Number 2 works.

Jenni- Thank You. I am hoping that someone finds Muggsly and uses him further.

Lisa Nelsen-Woods said...

Rob, I am so sorry for your loss. Blitzkrieg's sitting on my desk and I'm sure he read about Muggsly's fate. He snorted and sighed. I think that's all the remorse you can hope for from a Peke.

I like Muggsly Jr. It seems fitting.