Thursday, August 6, 2009

Buy Nothing Challenge makes Creativity!



See what happens when The Crunchy One puts up a challenge- I have to get artistic and creative! Nothing new was bought for this table- except for wood screws- and I had a gift card for Ace for that!(My rewards points matured and they sent me a gift card! I was trying to think of an idea for some plumbing pipe... and I was going to do a table with a tray and do mosaic tile... but then I was looking around the garage and it came to me! A stop sign! So I simply mounted it to a piece of plywood and mounted that to a flange fitting
and mounted that to the pole- I have a bar height table for the porch! Now if you do this remember to get your stop sign legally- they do sell them. Don't take one of the corner of the street! Bad Junkers! Of course I need to do the bar stools next ....Hmmm.... there are some "One Way" signs down the street! (Okay I won't do that- just a thought)

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I love the table. Perfect!