Sunday, May 11, 2008

Designing an Rechargeble Electric Riding Lawnmower


Now y'all know, i get on something and I get obsessive over it until I have an answer! I think I have come up with a design to make a rechargeable Riding Lawnmower, using a rechargeable electric lawnmower and a rechargeable mobility scooter simply design a tow bar for the mower and bingo You have a rider. The only problem I foresee is the tires sinking in the ground- some scooters have turf tires so they can double as single golf carts- That would solve that problem!

4 comments:

equa yona(Big Bear) said...

Sounds like a weiner, er winner. Are you going to make one and report on the results?

Robj98168 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Robj98168 said...

Yep I hope so big bear- If I can find a good buy on a scooter off of craigs list- My Uncle has bought 3 off of there so I got my fingers crossed!

Anonymous said...

Hmm, I doubt my mother, who uses one of these scooters to get around, would want me to show this to my dad. On second thought maybe I can get them to donate the old (heavy) one to us and I can get my husband to give up the noisy lawn tractor. (He refuses to use the reel mower on 1.86 acres of yard which includes a fairly steep slope to a stream. Go figure).

Any ideas for a rechargable string trimmer with a stool that won't become a tangled mess every half hour? I'm getting tired of trimming around all the trees and along the fence line with my garden shears.

--Ave
--