Thursday, May 1, 2008

NO-KNEAD BREAD MAKING

The toaster in my driveway is making me hungry for bread, man! One way to help be green is making my own bread. Not having one of those bread machines, I have been looking for ways to make easier no Knead breads. The following videos are what I have found. Beer Bread (I have made this before) is a good choice as I have a bunch of beer leftover from my Birthday and since I don't drink, this would be a good way to get rid of it. Easy bread looks good although the host is a bit of a doof, and the NY times No Knead bread looks almost the same- but since it comes from a real baker and not a doof, I thought I would add it. Now throw in some of Chicky's homemade butter and wow that's good eats. And no plastic wrapping!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here is a no knead bread that is really good and easy. sourdough bread
Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's a lot of video instruction! I've been trying to get good sandwich bread for a while - light, airy bread I can do without a problem, but nothing denser seems to work. Let us know which version works best for you!