Monday, May 5, 2008

BRING ME SOMEONE- I DARE YOU


Today has been the toughest day in the world to quit smoking. I have made it 1 week and 4 days, and I would really like somebody to get in my face. But hasn't happened. But I wish it would, just so I can rip their heads off and shit down their fucking throats. But until then I count to ten like a little girly man and it will be all right. I am a tree I can bend- yeah bend this asshole. This blog will officially be R rated for language! Must stay away from 7-11 tonight on drive home from work. The worst part is managers were I work will probably take credit for my accomplishment, and there will be donuts involved and there they will be, eating my donuts, talking about what good managers they are that their crews are smoke free, I tell ya- there is no justice in this world.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you using the patch or anything to take the edge off? In NYC you can get them for free...not sure about Washington.

Allie said...

Good for you for doing this. I know it must be excruciating.

I used to bite my nails compulsively. When I quit, I wanted to rip heads off like nobody's business, and there isn't even a chemical addition involved. I can't imagine what you're going through. You are wonderful for making this change.

Robj98168 said...

I am on Chavix organicneedle.. Another mind altering drug! This is washington, the state that led the big lawsuit against big tobacco- so of course there are no free anti smoking aids.

Anonymous said...

I think you are very strong to be doing this and wish you success. During my last year of graduate school, I gave up caffeine for Lent. It was very tough and I almost thought I would not make it. At my worst, I was drinking eight glasses of ice tea a day. I've gotten it down to 1 to 2 16 ounce glasses a day but have not tried to quite completely since then. Perhaps you could concentrate on being proud of yourself rather than on how irritable you feel at the moment.

--Ave