Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Happy Birthday, Romeo!



snnnf. My little pup is getting grown up. Today is Romeo's 4th birthday. We partied all weekend. Romeo got lots of new toys- Which he loves. But I found out he doesn't much like candles. Must have gotten that from a former owner. LOL Crunchy would like this dog- he only want's beeswax candles. So far my only complaint with Romeo since I adopted him is he has wanderlust-He likes to sneak off when we are in the front yard or do the great escape from the fenced back yard- if he chooses to escape the back yard god knows when I will see him- so far he has had one good outing- the end result being a bath- which he doesn't like much either. Another dog would have gotten away with playing in the mud- but not this white dog!

Anyway happy birthday Romi-pup! I hope there's many more!!!

1 comment: