Saturday, February 28, 2009

Dogs N' Frogs- Happy Birthday To Me!

Romeo and I check out Gomez, The fiddle playing frog!
Happy Birthday to me! Tomorrow is my birthday- but in Only Child tradition I got some presents early!

I got a fiddle playing Frog statue from my mom from Home and Garden Art in Ballard. His name is Gomez, and he is 100% recycled metal!









Sammy Cat and romeo checking out Spike the dog

I also got a SPIKE the dog. Spike comes from Dan The Sausage Man, a unique gift shop right here in Burien. And yes here there is a Video on Spike the dog!











Spike The Dog's Story

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!

Julie said...

Happy Birthday! Love the frog.

The Pirate Farmer said...

Happy Birthday, Rob! That frog is way cool. Now you just need a drummer and a guitar player:)

Anonymous said...

happy birthday rob!

Robj98168 said...

Thanks all- Gomez is part of a set of Mariachi Frogs- but he is my fave!

Chile said...

Happy Birthday, Rob! Use the cookbook you won and you'll get to celebrate many more. :)

Lisa Nelsen-Woods said...

Happy Birthday!

I love the Spike the dog. You can shove a tea light up his hiney!