Tuesday, April 8, 2008

UH-OH TROUBLE AHEAD!

Just when I relax with this Chicken challenge- there is trouble in my future! The Dollar Store in Burien had shut down last year, saving me untold $$$. But I just noticed, in the same spot there is a new improved Dollar Store! I love dollar stores! Were else can you get so much Crap for a dollar! Of course I just joined up with Chile's Cut the Crap -DECLUTTER challenge hoping once and for all I would get my garage organised and neat! A goal of mine for a long time! Hopefully it will help clean out the office too!

2 comments:

Chile said...

Uh, Rob, you can't go bringin' new crap in while trying to get rid of old crap. It just confuses things and makes more of a mess to sort through.

Just say no to Dollar Stores!

Here's a suggestion for you. Every time you feel the urge to go to the Crapollar Store, go work on your garage for 10 minutes.

(I'm guessing you'll have your garage done in less than a week.)

Robj98168 said...

LOL Chile you aint seen my garage!Or as my nephew calls it The PIT.
Don't worry I am not going to the DOllar store- that is reserved for holiday crap shopping