Friday, January 22, 2010

Raspberry Wishes and Rhubarb Dreams


The warmer than average tempertaures here in the northwest that are causing the Vancouver Olympics to put into action drastic plans if too much snow melts, is causing problems here as well. It fools me into thinking that spring is right around the corner, and that it is okay to plant stuff already. Well, that and Lowes has their seed potatoes out already- and raspberry, blackberry, rhubarb bulbs. I have seeds coming in the mailbox. LOL I am possesed by a growing demon. I can't wait until spring to plant stuff. So I am sitting here with this Rhubarb plant and a raspberry bush. So I planted them. Now don't freak out. I planted them in some large planters. Then I put them on the wagon I bought at the thrift store. That way I can wheel them in and out of the garage, waiting for winter to be officially over, Then I will transplant them

No comments: