Wednesday, January 6, 2010

One Small Change Challenge




Well you knew I wouldn't pussyfoot around too long into a new year without a new challenge. I was reading Fleecenik Farm Blog and read about Hip Mountain Mama, in her hipness, is challenging all bloggers to do one small change a month until Earth Day in April to create change. Now I do most of her suggested things, but there is always room for improvement.
For my first month- I am going to try Printing Double sided. Now at work our printers are set up to automatically do this (print on both sides of the paper ondtead of making 2 seperate pages per job). I still get job reports and such that are on one page- But there is where I will make a bigger change- Since I get so many single sided print outs and such instead of recycling them- I will save them for scratch paper and notes, then recycle them! Making my printing choices better for the earth. And her forests.

3 comments:

Hip Mountain Mama said...

Thanks for joining the challenge Rob! It's great to hear that you already do so many green things! Good luck with your first change of printing double sided...I look forward to hearing how it goes and other changes you plan to make!
Suzy

Fleecenik Farm said...

VEry Cool! Thanks Rob:)

Jenni said...

I am reusing school and soccer flyers for my little Picasso's. I'm going to have to check out the Hip Mtn Mama, lol!