Saturday, December 19, 2009

Voice of an Angel.. A Rob's Rave




Susan Boyle... I can't watch the you tube video without water coming from my eyes. And I just heard her new album, "I Dreamed a Dream". It was all I was expecting. I have been in love with Susan from the moment she marched on the stage on Britain's got Talent, and made Simon eat his words. And some crow. (Anytime someone makes a fool of Simon Crowell, well, lets face it- an angel gets his wings)


Her album is a mix of good songs, "I Dreamed a Dream", "Cry Me A River",(one of my favorite songs ever), "Wild Horses". Real "cleaning up" music. All delivered with her strong melodic voice. I now know what angels sound like. I give it two big hammered thumbs up!
It's no wonder this is the #1 album in the USA, and on a lot of folks Christmas list, including mine

No comments: