Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Christmas Meme


Stolen from The Farmer's Daughter, who stole it from Retro Housewife Goes Green and so on and so on...


1.) Have you started your Christmas shopping? Yup done. Wrapped too.
2.) Tell me about one of your special traditions. I like to put up the lights and such the day after thanksgiving- usually black friday
3.) When do you put up your tree? Usually the day after thanksgiving as well.
4.) Are you a Black Friday shopper? Nope, All though I do make a few purchases, but not at any of the big box stores and certainly not at 5 in the morning.
5.) Do you travel at Christmas or stay home? stay around here, visiting My Uncle and his family
6.) What is your funniest Christmas memory? Don't know as if any strike me a funny- I suppose giving my grandpa joke gifts
7.) What is your favorite Christmas movie of all time? Does Steel Magnolias count? That and just about any adaptation of Scrooge. I really like the one with Kelsey Grammar.
8.) Do you do your own Christmas baking? What’s your favorite treat? I make the krum kake (a Norwegian cookie) And bake a few other cookies. My favorite would have to be my aunt’s sugar cookies- so thin you could see through them. Sigh no one makes those no more
9.) Fake or Real Tree? Fake- No good reason other than fire proof, no mess.
10.) What day (as a Mom) does the actual panic set in to get it all done? Not a mom, no panic!
11.) Are you still wrapping presents on Christmas Eve? I am usually all done by then
12.) What is your favorite family fun time at Christmas? Christmas Eve. It is when we actually celebrate Christmas. Open gifts and all that
13.) What Christmas craft do you like the best? I like making ornaments
14.) Christmas music? Yes or No. And if yes, What is your favorite song? Yes- I like Elvis-(Blue Christmas), Eartha Kitt (Santa Baby) oh hell even the chipmunks (Hula Hoop song)
15.) When do you plan to finish all your shopping? Plan? Hell- I am done son
Any blogger is welcome to participate in this meme, even if you haven’t been tagged yet. Just simply copy and paste the questions into your blog, and then answer them. Then tag 5 or more of your favorite blogs, and leave them a comment telling them they’ve been tagged. (I’m not tagging anyone, play along if you want!)

1 comment:

Farmer's Daughter said...

I'm jealous you're all done with presents and wrapped too!