Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Yet another challenge!


Jennifer at Tiny Old House Blog is posting a challenge. the "Stop the Leaks" challenge, encouraging everyone to seal and insulate their home. With natural gas and heating oil prices (even electricity as I have) being what they are, it is probably a good idea to seal and insulate where ever you can! And she will be going about this month by month, and wants some company!
So I encourage anyone who reads this here blog to mosey on over to THE TINY OLD HOUSE and sign up! Even renters can help seal up their units! This would be especially prudent if the Crunchy Chick poses another my ass feels like an ice cube challenge this winter!

4 comments:

Connie said...

OK Rob, I'll give it a try - there's always hope for efficiency.

DP Nguyen said...

How interesting. Sealing your home is a wonderful idea. I've heard lots of commercials from our local power provider about sealing your home, turning off lights when you are not in the room, lower thermostats, etc. I am all into conservation!

goddessof4 said...

I will have to cauk all our 100 year old drafty windows!!!

Robj98168 said...

Goddess of 4- With four kids you can make the oldest do it. All kids love to do home improvement projects!