Saturday, September 20, 2008

Verde's 21 day Challenge

My friend Verde, has started a 21 day challenge on her blog Justice Desserts. I am not quite sure what the object behind the challenge is, Albeit I think it is a preperation for gloom and doom and the failure behind the Stock Market and the US bank failure (another great replublican failure- hmmm last time there was a great depression seems to me it was Those republican fun boys Harding and Coolidge in the Pres/Veep spots). So anyway check out Verde's 21 day challenge and countdown with her for preparedness training!

1 comment:

Connie said...

Hey, thanks for the plug. The point is that we all seem to be picking away at being prepared but do we have a good base if something really happened.

And yes, it does seem to be part of the financial doom and gloom. Maybe it's my Halloween challenge, goolish and all.