Well guess what - I got the window put in in the kitchen.
It took me a while. And all the lumber used is reclaimed from the demolition phase of the new addition.
And of course I sealed the window. I used "Great Stuff" expanding foam product. I have cans of this stuff. It is also handy to seal up the holes in pots when making water fountains as well as a great expanding foam sealant for cracks and holes. Use it around pipes where they enter into the house, too.
A picture after the Great Stuff does it's job!
I did a strike duty tonight so it is a a quarter to five (AM) so I think I will go off to bed and finish the trim in the morning (or rather the afternoon!)
Edible Red Velvet Ice Cream Bowls
3 days ago