Sunday, September 7, 2008

NW BLOGGERS MEET


Well I can report that I now know what Crunchy Chicken, Melinda, The Shiba guyz, the shiba guyz's shibas, Laura from the (not so)Urban hennery look like. And I met a few I had never had the honor of reading their blogs before -Michael Fagin, a couple of jenifers, a few more.
Everyone had a great time, eating the local foods- We talked about our gardens, and discussed canning. We watched in awe of a guy who practicing walking a tight rope( later he was practicing throwing knives) and when another guy decided it was time to sunbathe in his speedo, it was time to say buhbye. Thanks to Melinda and the crunchster for spearheading this. And thanks to Melinda for the name tags, which were seeded paper. The food was great- Jennifer brought carrotcake with the best icing on it, Shiba guyz brought great local cheese. I brought refrigerator pickles and some dandelion fritters! All in all a good time for everyone.




5 comments:

Abi said...

Your pickles were spectacular, by the way! Nice to meet you today.

Connie said...

Sooo, was the sun bather a blogger... no pictures of said sunbather?

Darn sunbathing aside, I wish I was there.

Robj98168 said...

No verde- the sunbather was not a blogger. But some things are just not right! and that was sooooooo not right.Nobody should have to see that!

DP Nguyen said...

It looks so much fun. I met TN bloggers recently, and it was fun too.

Anonymous said...

Glad we all got a chance to meet. When it's cold and no one has anything else to do, maybe we'll have a seed swap... So save some seeds!